Let us completely manage your portfolio
- We invest in stocks according to a value investing methodology developed by Joel Greenblatt.
- Our proprietary database is used to rank U.S. listed stocks based on return on capital and earnings yield.
- Financial and utility stocks are generally excluded from our rankings and are ineligible to be purchased.
- When an account is opened, approximately 24 of the highest ranked stocks are purchased.
- The portfolio is managed with the goal of achieving long-term tax efficiency*.
- All account information is available online.
- Relationship Managers are available for your assistance.
- We charge a 1% annual fee, based on assets, that includes all trading costs and the advisory fee.
- Your money can be withdrawn without penalty at any time.
*There will be short-term tax consequences within the first 12 months of investing due to periodic rebalancing. After the initial 12 months, we generally sell losses prior to the 1 year holding period and sell gains after the 1 year holding period, with the objective of achieving long-term tax efficiency based on current U.S. taxation rules. Formula Investing does not provide tax advice. Please consult with your tax advisor.